review: *new* Shredded Wheat Crunch

I've never had any of Post's Shredded Wheat products before (seriously, none) but if you add the word "Crunch" to your cereal you've caught my attention. The squares are a flat, dark wheat; they look like Life cereal but cross-hatched--or more accurately, like a flat version of any of the Spoon Size Shredded Wheat. They smelled like Life, too, but I couldn't quite put my finger on the flavor. Either maple or a very intense (dark?) brown sugar. Ok, I just looked it up, it's molasses. Anyway, there's also a granola cluster component; I suppose this is the reason for the "Crunch" name but the cereal squares are crunchy enough to warrant the name. Now I'm curious about the texture of their regular Shredded Wheat. I may have to try one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...