spontaneously salad

None of these warranted their own entries but I'd thought I'd share my last gasp of summer salad/sandwiches (although sandwiches could be eaten...whenever): 1. Simple Tuna Salad, aka what to make when you need to get rid of those bottled roasted red peppers before they get lost in the fridge. It's a nice change from the typical relish-y tuna salad. 2. I can't find a link anywhere but it was recently advertised in the Sunday coupons in my newspaper. It involved mayo and mustard, which was a new combo for me with regards to chicken salad. I'll just have to update this later. 3. Lemon-Chicken Pasta Salad, a last-minute 'what am I going to with this leftover roast chicken and snow peas from another meal--BINGO' light dinner. As you can see, I really, really don't like to waste food.

Cereal reviews coming next week, honest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...