review: *new* Mini-Wheats Harvest Delights -- cranberry with yogurt drizzle

Finally a cereal review. So I just noticed while double-checking the name that these aren't Frosted Mini-Wheats. I mean, of course they aren't, they have a yogurt drizzle instead of a sugar coating but I just noticed the correct name. Anyway, when I opened the bag I did a sniff test first--it smelled like sugared cranberries. Then the eye test. Most of the pieces had a crisscrossed drizzle but some were more random. Unlike the Touch of Fruit filled variety, these had little bits of cranberry baked/wrapped right into the wheat. They're also not as sweet as Frosted Mini-Wheats. They could almost compete with the Kashi version were it not for that drizzle. But I applaud Kellogg's for trying something different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...