occasional granola review: Back to Nature -- apple blueberry

Sometimes I plan my purchases: what to buy, when it fits into schedule/kitchen space, where to find it. And other times I just pick stuff up on a whim. This was one of those whims. I saw the flavor first--Apple Blueberry? I'm sold. I'm pretty sure I've seen the Back to Nature brand around but I've never really paid any attention to it. And it's a pretty good granola. More flake-y/piece-y than cluster-y, but cooked longer than some granolas for a nice toasted color. Also, I know I've tasted the apple bits but I still haven't seen them. Somehow I've been otherwise occupied every time I've eaten this. So far. Now I'll have to make a point of paying attention.

Oh, and I will definitely try some of their other flavors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...