review: *new* Kashi -- Dark Cocoa Karma

It is. So. Hot. I had to run to the store yesterday around noon--bad idea. It was like walking through an oven. Seriously. I thought to myself, now I know how my apple cinnamon quick bread felt.

But enough about me. More new cereal! You know chocolate isn't my most favorite thing, but it's Kashi and I was curious. The little wheat "biscuits" were smaller than I remember, so either it's been awhile or Kashi redesigned their cereal along with their boxes. And it had to pass my sniff test. Any chocolate cereal had better smell like chocolate when you open the bag. It did.

Okay, so what about taste? Of course it tastes like dark chocolate. My only issue was the texture. It felt a little bit gritty for some reason. Maybe it's unavoidable with all the wheat wrapped around the filling. It's not a dealbreaker. It's going to take me forever to eat this, though, because I really only want a hint of chocolate, not a full bowl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...