review: *new* Quaker Multigrain Flakes -- cranberry apple

I'm sticking my tongue out at pumpkin and going straight to my other fall favorites--cranberry and apple.

Oh, hello blog, I didn't forget about you. Let's just say it's been a rough two weeks. I don't really want to get into it, maybe after some distance and time to decompress. Right now I just want to write about this cereal.

Is this hard to find where you are? It certainly is here. I only know of one area grocery store carrying it. Even then I waited for a sale before buying it and now it's awfully close to the to the 'Best By' date (this particular store--which shall remain nameless--does this a lot👎). But I opened it over the weekend and it's still fresh so that's good.

It's also extremely filling thanks to those grains (oats, wheat, rice). The dried cranberries were a little on the chewy side but not inedible. My one complaint is that I didn't see any dried apple pieces. I could taste apple on the flakes so I know it's in there somewhere. Probably the bottom of the box.

I need to hurry up and try the other flavor before it expires.

*******
Spotted today: *new* Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cheerios. The orange box is similar to Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, so make sure you're picking up the right one. 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...