review: Bear Naked -- Chocolate Almond Clusters

I am a chocolate procrastinator. This cereal came out in what, January? And I didn't buy it until July. And then I didn't open it until September. Today I'm finally getting around to reviewing it.

To be fair, I had a shaky summer. A lot of things to prioritize, etc. To also be fair, you know chocolate cereals aren't my most favorite thing, so I was probably holding off subconsciously.😁 So why did I even buy this one? I suppose it's because I liked the other flavors and didn't think this one would be that chocolatey.

And it isn't. The  multigrain flakes have a subtle cocoa powder-ish flavor by virtue of being packed with the actual chocolate elements. The oat clusters also look more chocolatey than they taste. This is not a complaint, though. I'll slowly be eating this cereal mixed with others when I'm in the mood for a hit of chocolate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...