review: *new* Quaker Multigrain Flakes -- Honey Vanilla

Although, if you ask me, they should have gone ahead and called it "Honey Vanilla Almond." I mean, they're right there on the front of the box, prominently sticking out of the flakes. On the other hand, inside the box there's not an overwhelming amount of nuts. Okay, Quaker, point taken.

When I tried this the first time I appreciated the understated flavor: a little honey, a little vanilla, but mostly oat-y. As of this morning, I still do. It was a nice base for some blueberries. Now that I've had both flavors a few times I'm finally getting used to the thick, grainy flakes and not pouring too much. I could use some more clusters but that's a minor quibble. Overall, this gets a 👍.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...