re-review: *limited edition* Banana Nut Cheerios

Well, this is a first: a cereal re-issue. (Compare it to my original review here)

Slightly lighter yellow box design, taller and narrower box than I remember...okay, okay, what about the cereal? First, when I opened this yesterday I forgot I was supposed to be reviewing it. Then I poured it and realized, hey, this looks different. The Os don't have that slick sugar coating anymore, and they're not as big and round. In fact, more than a few were misshapen (for that artisanal Cheerios look?). Next I went back and did a sniff test. Aroma of Honey Nut, mostly. Finally, taste. Imagine Honey Nut Cheerios with slightly less honey, a touch more cinnamon, and a good amount of banana.

Bottom line: much improved. 😋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...