I'm back, and fluffier than ever

Ok, not really. These cookies, on the other hand, are...Perfect Fluffy Peanut Butter Cookies.

I was out of town for a few days, so between packing, traveling, and unpacking, I'm only just now catching up on everything, including this blog (sorry blog! 😒). So when I finally carved out some time to bake I wanted to try a new cookie. But not just any cookie. How about a peanut butter cookie with some high-fiber coconut flour? I'd already made these cookies (but with almond butter) a few weeks ago so I knew what to expect with the texture. They're soft, almost cakelike, but lighter. "Fluffy" probably is the best word for it.

Oh, and I drizzled melted chocolate on some of them, as suggested by this recipe. They're delicious either way. (Of course I had to try both. That was me last night, mouth full of peanut butter, watching the Caps finally get it done 😃🙌)




********
Ok, seriously, I know I need to review something. Anything. Next week, definitely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...