review: *new* Nature's Path -- Almond Nut Butter Crunch

Or Nut Butter Almond Crunch, according to the website. But when you see the box, you read it the first way.

I'm not sure what I was expecting with this cereal--I just saw almond and butter, so, yes please--but it still wasn't what I was expecting. To start, it comes in a smaller box, but several of their cereals do, so not an issue. However, once I opened it, the bag basically filled only half the box. Really, it could have fit in one of their little granola boxes. I guess they just want to make it seem like you're getting your money's worth, but still, I'm not a fan of misleading boxes.

As for the cereal itself, there's a sturdy corn flake, which reminds me of the thickness of their bran flakes, and the titular crunch, consisting of oat clusters covered in almond butter. It's crumbly; I would have preferred thicker clusters. And it could have been sweeter--if made by another company. As it's Nature's Path, though, the flavor is no surprise.

In all, it's just ok. Good thing I have almond butter in the fridge and multiple uses for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...