review: *new* Life -- Strawberry

I had no idea this was coming, so I was certainly surprised when I first saw it on shelves. Strawberry seems to be having a late run this summer (see: Post Strawberry Shredded Wheat and Frosted Chocolate Strawberry). So much pink we're just missing the unicorn.🍓

As for this Life, well, remember a few years back--wow, actually six years back--when Life tried to branch out to other flavors with their Crunchtime line? I guess it didn't take long to figure out that Life should stick to what it does best: multigrain sweetened squares. And add new flavors every now and then. What I like about this new Strawberry is the subtle flavor. While not as "authentic," let's say, as Strawberry Cheerios (still my most favorite strawberry cereal ever) the hint of strawberry gives it that certain Life class. If they ever want to introduce an apple cinnamon flavor, I'd try it. I'll give this one three more strawberries. 🍓🍓🍓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...