review: *new* Strawberry Krispies

Out of all the new cereals, this is the one I was most looking forward to trying. I'm not sure why. I rarely eat Rice Krispies. Perhaps it was the lure of the Strawberry.

First, in case you were wondering, even though there's no "Rice" in the name, it's still Rice Krispies and not some grain blend. Red-dusted Rice Krispies. And that fresh bag scent...it's the cereal version of "strawberry," which is perfectly acceptable. I like to think of this as an upgraded Fruity Pebbles (although, to be fair, I haven't eaten that in years. Maybe even decades). Seriously, though, if you like Rice Krispies and you like Strawberry Cheerios, you will probably enjoy these. Bonus: yes, they will turn your milk into strawberry milk--color and flavor.

Maybe next time I'll try it with sliced banana?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...