review: Hearty Morning Fiber

I know what you're thinking: this is how you're kicking off 2019? Well, actually, no. This is how I'm finishing 2018 so we can move on to the new cereals of 2019. Good? 👍

Apparently this Cascadian Farm offering has been around for fifteen years but I honestly never noticed it before. I was just thinking, hey, it's December, I could use the extra fiber. So imagine Raisin Bran Crunch without the raisins but with those little All-Bran twigs. That's basically it. The granola clusters and wheat flakes taste lightly sweetened but the bran "strands" (as they put it) are somehow dry and flavorless. Not that they need the flavor, mind you. But you probably wouldn't want to eat a whole bowl of just those. I topped mine with a little bit of Honey Bunches of Oats (for an added flavor dimension) and blueberries (because fruit 😋) and had a nice bowl of cereal.

Now I can start acquiring the new stuff! 😀



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...