Father's Day lineup

There's only two things in the world that my dad loves more than anything (besides his wife and kids, I'm guessing 😉): carrot cake and quiche. And I was determined to come through this year.

We don't eat his favorite quiche anymore because it's too rich for the rest of us, but every now and then I'll come across something else to try. Case in point: this Broccoli, Ham & Cheese Quiche from EatingWell. You've got your veggies, meat, cheese, potatoes...that's a meal right there. I even threw in some diced orange pepper I needed to use. Check out that hash brown crust 😍:

It was pretty simple as far as quiches go. 

As for the carrot cake, this year I went with a healthier spin: One Bowl Carrot Cake Banana Bread. Although I ended up using three bowls. That's how I bowl. 😜  I also forgot to take a picture. I need to get back in the habit now. Just imagine the one from the website without the crumbled nuts on top.

And I guess I should mention the Whole Wheat Buttermilk Waffles we had for breakfast. You can't go wrong with waffles. 👍


********
Coming up: two new reviews!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...