occasional granola review: Archer Farms -- French Vanilla Almond Crunch

I'm sure I've mentioned before that I could spend a good deal of time in the cereal aisle at Target. It may not be the biggest aisle (compared to other stores) but there's so many Archer Farms products that sometimes it's hard to choose.

I knew, however, that it had been a while since I'd tried their take on French Vanilla Almond. I like to alternate with Cascadian Farm granola because of the Archer Farms granola texture. I don't know how they get it so airy and crunchy at the same time. If you don't like an overpowering flavor then French Vanilla is definitely the way to go. There's also nice-sized almond slices--although maybe you might like a few more; your bag may vary. I still don't know why they went to the traditional bag-in-box packaging but I'm used to it now. The resealable bag is a nice touch, keeps things fresh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...