cleanup in the cereal (blog) aisle

Just a couple of things that I thought didn't warrant their own entries...

1. I meant to include this in my Cinnamon Jacks review but I hadn't bothered to search for a commercial. I wasn't looking for this one especially but it had the jingle I remembered from my childhood.

I remembered the line about "cinnamon-crunchy Apple Jacks" and that is why I questioned the need for Cinnamon Jacks. Then I noticed the back of the box says "brown sugar-y cinnamon" so I guess that's the key difference there. Okay, then, Kellogg's.

2. I just realized the other day that Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch basically replaced Oat Cluster Cheerios Crunch. It makes sense. There wasn't a need for three Multi-Grain-based Cheerios.

3. I opened a box of Fiber One Caramel Delight last week and something about it seemed...different. Mostly the texture. Was it always ridged? Something is off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...