everything tilapia is new again

My mother requested a different take on tilapia this week, so I searched until I came up with the very first tilapia recipe we ever tried. Oddly enough, we hadn't had it since then (I think it was 2010 according to the printout date). No time like the present to try it again, right?

Tilapia with Green Beans

I think the most important thing here is to use fresh herbs. Dried just doesn't quite it done, and I know a lot of people complain about the blandness of tilapia. The dusting of flour provides just a little bit of a coating and pairs perfectly with the garlicky green beans and tomatoes. Oh, and if you really like green beans you might want to get 3/4 lb. instead.

(How does this spellcheck not know "tilapia?")

*****
I think I'll review a granola next...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...