occasional granola review: Special K granola -- touch of honey

First off, this is the only granola Special K makes but it would be nice if they had at least one other flavor. You know me, I like variety. But that's not to say that I don't like this one. It someone manages to be light and filling at the same time. "Light" in that it isn't as crunchy as some granola brands--the oat clusters are practically just that--with a few crispy rice pieces mixed in, and yet all of that together can be very filling. The flavor is definitely just a touch of honey but there's also some molasses in there as well; I think you can taste it in the little crispy bits.

You know, I welcome all these flavors when they come around and then I don't need to have them again for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...