review: *new*-ish Peanut Butter Toast Crunch

(Yes, I know it's been out a while but I just got to it today, okay?)

Anyway, I opened the bag with a little bit of struggle--they really glue those things tight these days--and took a sniff. Smelled like peanut butter cookies. Sold! Now I don't know if it's the wheat/rice grain combination but the peanut butter tasted stronger to me than in the Peanut Butter Multi-Grain Cheerios. But they're both General Mills, so the peanut butter flavor could be coming from the same vat in the factory for all I know. Still, there's something in this (maybe a hint of cinnamon?) that reminds you it's in the Toast Crunch family. That and a propensity to get soggy fast. I mixed it with Oatmeal Squares today; next time the PBTC goes on top.

So if you like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and peanut butter flavored things, this is the cereal for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...