summer cereals are here...

...and I haven't even gotten to the spring ones! It seems people will launch cereals whenever they please...not that I'm complaining. More blog topics for me! A quick roundup:

Spotted in Wal-Mart yesterday: Hershey's Cookies and Creme (no, thank you, but I'm interested to see what others think of it) and Vanilla Chex. Vanilla, really? You see how well Vanilla Yogurt Burst Cheerios went over. Yeah, I had to buy it.

And then I looked up new Kellogg's products because I'd read about some omega-3 Raisin Bran in a circular the other day: the full name is Raisin Bran Omega-3 from Flaxseed. Kind of an unwieldy name, we'll see about the cereal. Also, a new Multigrain Special K. I didn't realize the Oats & Honey flavor had dropped the "multigrain" from it's title. Oh, and some Special K Nourish hot cereal in individual containers but that'll have to wait. I do not want to think about heat right now.

New tastes await...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...