review: *new* Cheerios Protein -- oats & honey

Yep, I finally opened it. I had a moment's hesitation before breakfast the other day--what if it's original dry Cheerios (my least-liked Cheerios)? But no, it has the typical slick coating of a Honey Nut Cheerios. In fact, it tastes just like it. So why not just add protein to Honey Nut Cheerios? Or all Cheerios, for that matter.

But anyway, back to this one. It looks to be two different grains in the Os but the ingredients list says it's just oats. Maybe only some are coated? I'll have to look more closely next time. And I didn't get many granola clusters in my first bowl but I'm assuming they're in there. This brings me back to my question, though, because now you have this, Honey Nut Cheerios, and Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch all encroaching on each other's flavor territory.

I hope the Cinnamon Almond flavor brings something new to the table (so to speak).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...