brief vacation update

I made my annual Midwest sojourn early this year--that's why I haven't updated in a week-- and stayed in the same place as last year so there isn't much to report in the breakfast department. I did remember to bring my own granola down with me so I could eat yogurt the first day. The second day we went out for breakfast. I had blueberry pancakes, which I had been planning to make from scratch for Father's Day, so I think I'll push those back a week (my dad also had pancakes, so I don't feel too bad about it). The third morning I had oatmeal from the vat with the usual toppings but I seriously considered having coconut and almonds instead. Maybe next time.

******
Still looking for Cheerios Protein. I've seen it advertised but not yet in stores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...