review: *new* Raisin Bran with Cranberries

It's pretty much right there in the title, but that wouldn't make for much of an entry, would it? You know, it's been years since I've bought a box of Kellogg's original Raisin Bran and I wonder how the flakes would compare. These flakes, while seemingly regular bran flakes (unlike the crispy coated ones in Raisin Bran Crunch) still have some sweetness to them. I don't know if that's from being boxed with sweetened dried fruit or they still have some sort of non-obvious coating. Also, I can't tell if the dried cranberries--or raisins, for that matter--are sweetened or not. Either way, they have plenty of flavor to my taste buds.

Basically, if you've had the Cinnamon Almond or Omega-3 Flaxseed varieties, you'll know what to expect here. It's a solid, welcome addition to the Raisin Bran lineup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...