occasional granola review: *new* Quaker Real Medleys summer berry granola

This was the one flavor of Real Medleys oatmeal that I liked, so when I noticed last week that they'd made it into a granola I thought, that is a great and obvious idea. I should try it. So I did today, which is a really fast turnaround for me. Anyway, the first thing I noticed was that there's a really nice ratio of berries to granola clusters. The granola itself is not too dry but not weirdly sticky, either. It's right in the granola sweet spot, so to speak. The berries are freeze-dried, so they still look like berries, and there's three kinds: blueberries, strawberries and raspberries (I didn't realize those were part of it). I'm definitely adding this to my regular list of granolas and I'll probably try the other flavor--Chocolate Cranberry Almond--as well, even though I'm not crazy about chocolate in my granola.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...