is it bread? is it a muffin?

Well, yes and no. Either or both. Thomas' Limited Edition Banana Bread English muffins are a little bit of everything. (Obligatory disclaimer: not a paid endorsement!) First of all, I was surprised there would even be a limited edition flavor this time of year--I was tipped off by my sister, otherwise I wouldn't have even thought to look--and second, banana bread? Unlike the aptness of pumpkin spice, apple, and cranberry in the fall, banana bread doesn't scream "middle of the dead cold winter." But I am not complaining, because they are very, very...good. They have all the spices and flavor of banana bread but in the form of an English muffin. I can compare this to actual banana bread because I made one last week. So if you have a taste for banana bread but don't feel like making it/are not a baker, you need to try these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...