review: *new* Chex Clusters

I discovered this by accident, just flipping through newspaper ads. A new Chex? Since when? About a month ago; I think that's when I bought it.

The clusters were kind of disappointing; I was expecting big individual oat clusters, maybe with some berry pieces attached. The only attaching here is little cluster bits to the cereal. And the fruit is just dried/sweetened/colored apple bits. I guess that's why the box says "Fruit & Oats" and not anything more specific. It is weird though, to think you're eating one fruit when it's something else altogether. And I kind of understand why the clusters are made this way--otherwise it would be too much like Chex granola.

Overall, it's not bad, just not what I was expecting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...