occasional granola review: Chex granola -- mixed berry almond

It's a total coincidence that I finally tried this the same week as Chex Clusters. And now I really get the difference between the two. Most important, there's actual dried berries in this. Blueberries and cranberries, to be specific. And they're not minced into little bits, either. So they lend the whole product a nice berry flavor.

So you've got Chex, big granola clusters, mixed berries, and sliced almonds. Everything advertised.

********
I was just passing by the cereal aisle today (for a reason I'll get into later) and happened to be smacked in the face--not literally--by a reminder that Fall is coming: seasonal cereals. Special K Apple Cinnamon Clusters and Pumpkin Spice Mini-Wheats. On the one hand, stop rushing the seasons, marketers! On the other hand, yay, new cereal. So I picked up the Special K. (I'll go back for the Mini-Wheats next week.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...