occasional granola review: Nature's Path Chia Plus(tm) Coconut Chia Granola

Don't feel like putting chia seeds in your granola or, like me, you consistently forget to add chia seeds to your yogurt? Well, there's plenty of granolas on the market now that helpfully have chia seeds in the mix. I decided to try this one mainly because it was on sale but also I don't think I've had any granola with coconut.

The clusters in this granola are almost uniformly small and studded with chia seeds. They also don't have that dark overbaked look that other brands have. I don't recall having that many flakes of coconut in my serving but every pour is different. This was an especially good flavor to have with my mango yogurt this week--and totally unintentional. Sometimes it just works out that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...