review: Real Medleys Steel Cut oatmeal -- cranberry vanilla almond

It's been so long since I wrote a hot cereal entry I can't remember if this is how I usually do it. But I do like the chewiness and nuttiness of steel cut oatmeal so I thought I'd give this a try. Also it was only one cup so I didn't have to make a box commitment. I'm always thinking about things like that.

So I actually didn't like the consistency of this as much as the box of Steel Cut Oatmeal I reviewed a few months back. Also cooked in the microwave but somehow creamier. Maybe the tiny almond bits made a difference, I don't know. I also didn't realize 'til I reached the bottom of the cup that I didn't stir it fully and there were chunks under a little fold in the cup. On the plus side, there were nice-sized cranberries, not little bits of who-knows-what. So it was just okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...