new year, new cereals!

This should've been my first post of the year. Of course this is what you're really here to read. Let's start with what I've already seen in stores:

  • Special K Nourish -- you know the hot cereal, now here's a cold offering. Available in Apple Raspberry Almond and Coconut Cranberry Almond. I will be trying both.
  • Nature Valley -- they've already branched out to granola and muesli; it was only a matter of time before they added cereal. Two flake cereals, Honey Oat Clusters and Chocolate Oat Clusters, and Baked Oat Bites, which is some kind of oat squares. I will also be sampling all of these.
  • Cascadian Farm has new FarmStand Harvest granolas. I've only seen the vanilla coconut & pumpkin seed flavor so far but there's three others. I believe I read that the Cranberry Maple Wild Rice is only available at Kroger so I guess I'll be making an extra stop the next time I visit my grandma.
There's also two new Mini-Wheats flavors (that I haven't seen in stores yet); Harvest Delights have only a drizzle of sweetness instead of the powdery sugared regular kind. They come in two flavors: Blueberry Vanilla and Cranberry Yogurt. I will also be trying both of these.

Well, that should keep me in reviews for the winter. Sweaters, new books, football, breakfast: get through the next three months however you can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...