December biscotti

I like to keep my biscotti seasonal: last month was pumpkin so I thought this month I'd do cranberry. Actually I combined two recipes: White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti from Sally's Baking Addiction and Cranberry, Orange, and White Chocolate Biscotti from Giant's Savory magazine. They looked like this but obviously not blurry:


I'm not the best drizzler but people love the (white) chocolate anyway.

These are the kind of biscotti I'm used to: thick batter (and thick-sliced), so dense you can only eat just one. I followed Sally's base recipe but subbed almonds because I have no idea if I can eat pistachios and this time of year just isn't right for my stomach to be experimenting. I also didn't want to fully dunk in white chocolate so I drizzled melted white chocolate chips from the other recipe. If you try these make sure to get a bite with everything; the flavors are meant to work together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...