Banan-uary

So I know I overdid the pumpkin last Fall, and gingerbread season has come and gone, so what's next? Well, I have bananas in the freezer, so I'm making this Banan-uary. But cerealfyre, you ask, why now? The month's almost over, you're bumping up against Pear-bruary. I'll tell you why. Because you need to make this biscotti:


Sometimes you want the flavor of banana bread without making banana bread. And sometimes you want to dip things in chocolate. Chocolate-Dipped Banana Bread Biscotti it is! I wasn't sure if banana biscotti was a thing before I looked it up, but if you can think of a combo it's probably already a thing.

Just keep in mind that whatever you bake with bananas is going to be on the softer side. I would recommend baking these for the full amount of time, with the flipping and everything. They'll be crisp but still soft enough to bite without a dunk in a hot drink. Maybe that sounds weird but it works. And did I mention it tastes like banana bread? It would've been disappointing if it didn't.

(And there's more to Banan-uary. I may have made something I love even more than the biscotti!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...