review: *new* Cinnamon Frosted Flakes

Oh, you know I had to try this one first, thanks to my well-documented love of cinnamon. The cinnamon scent wafting (dry goods can waft, right?) from the bag was encouraging. The flakes didn't have the traditional "frosty" look; it was more like a glazed cinnamon corn flake. Okay, cinnamon don't let me down. Finally the flavor: my initial reaction was, "um...I guess it tastes like cinnamon. Wait, here it comes. There's the cinnamon." It's more on the spicy side of cinnamon, like a Red Hot without the mouth-burning. It's a corn flake with a sweet cinnamon kick. If that's your thing, you'll want to devour this like Tony the Tiger on the redesigned box (seriously, it's like he's about to pounce on a bowl of Gazelle Flakes or something).

One down, several to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...