Banan-uary, pt. 2

Do you love banana bread? How about granola? Then you will love this Banana Granola. I don't know how it's possible, maybe it's all in my brain (or taste buds) but this granola tastes like the most walnutty, banana-ish banana bread you've ever had. And I didn't even use walnuts!

Of course I have to mention the usual banana caveat: your granola won't be super-crisp because of it, but don't worry, it won't be mushy, either. Just make sure it gets nice and toasty. Seriously, keep an eye on it. Mine was done at the 24-minute mark. And now that I think about it, that's probably also the flavor secret.

I know I say all the time that you should try certain recipes, but I'm really really going to stress it this time. It's that's good.


*******
Hey, let's keep Banan-uary going! Conveniently, Erin at Well-Plated has a new recipe for Oatmeal Banana Cookies with Chocolate Chips.
Now go bananas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...