review: Morning Oat Crunch -- original

So just because I haven't been able to get my hands on any new products yet doesn't mean I can't find other ways to expand my cereal horizons. I'm still working my way through all the Barbara's varieties and Morning Oat Crunch was on sale recently. I'm happy to report that "original" doesn't mean "bland." There's still a hint of sweetness from molasses, which was enough for me.

I realized I should've tried this first before the Cinnamon version to get a handle on the kind of cereal this is. I believe I compared it to Quaker Oatmeal Squares before--I still think that's apt, but somehow Morning Oat Crunch is less dense and less weighty after eating. I mean I didn't feel overstuffed. Or maybe I ate just the right amount. No...I still think it's airier.

This flavor is a nice complement to other cereals and the strawberries I had this morning.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...