I know this much is strudel

Ok, so here's what happened: I picked up a can of Crescent Roll sheets by accident--this never happens, I'm usually very careful--and I couldn't let them go to waste. I decided to head over to the Pillsbury and look up basically every apple recipe they had, which led me to this: Apple Strudel. It calls for regular crescent rolls but using a full sheet makes it easier. The trickiest part is rolling it up and transferring it to the cookie sheet without losing any of the filling. And as I tend to do, I took a picture of what was left:

You can see that I didn't dust it with powdered sugar. I didn't miss it, but it would've looked nice for presentation purposes. Also, I managed to catch it before my super-hot oven burned it (approx. 22 min.) so the powdered sugar might've masked any burnt-taste issues as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...