review: Sunrise Crunchy Honey

I've had this cereal on my list for a year at least and it's finally available in my area--I didn't have to make a special trip to Wegmans to get it. If you're not familiar with Nature's Path('s) Sunrise line, it's like Kix mixed with Rice Krispies and Corn Flakes. But replace some of those ordinary grains with brown rice, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat and flax seeds. I like a variety of grains, and it's easier when the cereal does it for me.

I've already reviewed the vanilla and maple flavors; the honey is also a good one. I don't know if I'm giving it a favorable review because I really really missed cereal during Lent or because going forty days without cereal turned out to be a great palate cleanser--either way I genuinely liked this. I especially liked the way the honey plus the flax seeds in the flakes combined for a honey-nutty flavor.

*****
Next up: something new!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...