review: *new*(-ish) Bear Naked cereal -- Toasted Coconut Clusters

I've been looking forward to trying the new Bear Naked cereals; I'm a fan of their straightforward granola. So if a cereal is called "Toasted Coconut Clusters" I expect toasted coconut clusters. Well, I got that and then some. Honestly, I would've been happy with some random grain flakes, oat clusters, and coconut flakes. But I feel like a lot of care went into developing this cereal. Everything smells like coconut, everything tastes like coconut.

It has a nice hearty wheat and rice flake, nothing skimpy or small. The crunchy oat clusters actually have toasted coconut inside--I thought I was just tasting absorbed coconut scent. You know how that happens when elements of a cereal mingle in the box: all those flavors mix together. But that extra step is a big plus.

So if you like coconut cereals and flakes that don't immediately go limp in milk, give this one a try. If they had a spoon symbol, I'd rate it sixteen spoons. Instead, uh, go with this: ðŸ‘ŒðŸ’š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...