food housekeeping

...because sometimes I have all these little items that don't warrant a full blog post:

  1. In breakfast breads, Dave's Killer Bread has a new raisin bread that I'll be trying soon. I'm hoping it'll be a gateway bread to some of their other breads. Also, Thomas' had to go and make a S'mores English muffin. Well, if you insist...😛
  2. You know I haven't mentioned any dinners since last summer? So here's two: Lemon Garlic Herb Shrimp Packets, which I served over orzo (and a note: because I didn't divide the shrimp mixture evenly, some packets took longer to cook than others); and Pork and Noodle Bowl. Super simple and super-filling.
  3. I know you're wondering, where's the cereal reviews? Probably not 'til next weekend. I have two in the pipeline, and some Memorial Day baking. We had a sneak preview of summer weather last week, so I think my body's getting acclimated. Seasonal pies, anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...