review: *new*-(ish) Bear Naked -- Sweet Honey Clusters

So I didn't read the back of the box until I went to open this and found that there are seeds in these clusters. I don't have a problem with any seeds but if you have an issue with sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, or chia seeds then this is a heads up for you. As for me, I was intrigued. I've had plenty of flake cereals with clusters over the years but they're usually made with oats. Maybe also with nuts. But seeds and almonds?

Of course I had to sample a cluster first. The combination of nuts, seeds and honey brought back memories of my late, lamented Nut & Honey Crunch. Other than your typical sugary kid fare that was my favorite cereal growing up. It's funny how your taste buds can conjure up memories. Those Bear Naked bears must have some kind of magic honey.

So now I'm torn over whether this or the Coconut Clusters is my favorite flavor. I guess the Chocolate & Almond Clusters will have to be the tiebreaker next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...