review: *limited edition* Frosted Mini-Wheats -- Fruit Medley (peach/apple/pear)

I've held off buying this for the last couple of months hoping I could find a smaller box, but no such luck. Last week I finally caved and bought the family size box at Walmart. That turned out to be a good thing because I didn't realize this was a limited edition flavor and I could've missed out. 😧

To the cereal! Ok, scent first. Definitely picking up on apple, but there's something else clouding it, I can't put my finger on it. Let's take a look at the Mini-Wheat "biscuit." Typical size; the frosting is a peachy color with a hint of beige (understandable--if you go too orange it would look like Pumpkin Spice). Finally the flavor: predominantly pear. I never thought that would translate well to a cereal, but there you go. The combination of apple, peach, and pear works better together than any of those flavors individually. Cereal unity! So now I don't feel too bad about being stuck with that large box. It won't go to waste.😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...