weekend update

So to speak. 😉 So how was your weekend? I decided to switch things up and make one of my go-to pies for Easter: Peach-Mango. This time I had the foresight to buy frozen mango in case I didn't have enough fresh. Good thing, because I was still a cup short. And I finally tried Reddi Wip's coconut milk variety. It's thicker than the regular kind and took some work to get it to spray out, but the flavor really adds something to pie.

We also had these Apple Buttermilk Pancakes. They were pretty good; my only (barely) complaint is that it made just enough for three. If you want leftovers or are feeding a lot of people, you'd have to double the recipe, at least.



********
In cereal news, Blueberry Cheerios are out! I got mine for the low, low introductory price of 99 cents. It remains to be seen if they were worth the 99 cents. 😜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...