review: *new* Wegmans Cinnamon Flakes

Well, that took about ten days to kick. I'm still not 100%, but I am eating cereal. And reviewing it. Like this morning's sample of Cinnamon Flakes.

You may recall my review of Vanilla Os from February. I thought I'd try the Cinnamon Flakes, because, you know, cinnamon. The first thing I noticed was the flake shape. It's not flat, more like it was pressed so hard it made a deep indentation. What's the word--concave, I believe. The combination of the three beans (navy, garbanzo, lentil) and rice flour makes for a surprisingly thick flake. It still had a crisp bean bite--and aftertaste--but it was definitely more substantial than the Os.

As for the cinnamon--and you know I'm a harsh judge of cinnamon--it was just right. Not as much as I could've handled, but not underwhelming either. Not a disappointment. In fact, more of a 👍.


*****
Quick note: I picked up a box of Peach Cheerios last week. I didn't know that was coming out again this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...