review: *limited edition* Frosted Mini-Wheats -- Pumpkin Spice

(I wrote this on Monday. I thought it posted. I guess it didn't. It really was One of Those Days.)

It's been one of those Murphy's Law kind of days--finally, I get to the one part I for sure have control over. I didn't think missing one day (usually) of blogging last week would matter that much but, anyway, enough blogging about blogging. To the cereal!

For starters--and for finishers, really--a more appropriate name would be "Pumpkin Pie Spice." Because that's what it is. Nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice...the flavors you'd find in a pie. They're all there and you'll have flashbacks to last year's pie (unless you've already had pumpkin pie this year. Good for you). The "frosted" part is colored orange along with the default white which I guess is supposed to evoke "pumpkin." It's not super-special but it's not bad, either.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...