review: Cinnabon cereal

Finally opened the box this morning. I don't think I've had this one in a year, either. I popped one in my mouth to see if I could recall the flavor. Not really, no. It was surprisingly crispy. And I can only describe the flavor as a deep cinnamon. It didn't taste like a cinnamon roll at all, which is probably a good thing. Try to imagine eating an entire bowl of tiny cinnamon rolls. I guess the Cinnabon label is meant to be synonymous with "intensely cinnamon." If so, then I approve.

I never got around to trying Cinnabon's original cereal--you know, the one before Kellogg's. So I made a point of trying this one last year. By the way, I went to the larger Wal-Mart two towns over yesterday and they had plenty. Two rows. Their cereal aisle is huge. I went there in search of the hard-to-find golden maple flavor of Oatmeal Squares (and was successful) and also finally spotted Post's Good Morenings. I intend to try one of those sometime this year, honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...