review: Yogurt Burst Cheerios

For once I get to review something right after eating it, so the taste is still fresh in my mind. I remember when it first came out, Yogurt Burst Cheerios came in two flavors, Vanilla and Strawberry. I liked both of them but I guess someone decided having the vanilla flavor and Frosted Cheerios was kind of redundant. Or maybe it just wasn't a big seller. Actually, I'm surprised the Strawberry flavor is still around.

Yogurt Burst Cheerios consists of sweetened oat pieces (as you would expect from Cheerios) and strawberry yogurt-coated pieces in what I think is just the right ratio. Too much and you're venturing into Lucky Charms' flavor territory. The flavor itself reminds me of Strawberry Delight Mini-Wheats (and it's totally a coincidence that I'm eating both of those this month). Finally, I sprinkled a little bit of Apple Cinnamon Chex on top for some texture/flavor variety. Oh, and I forgot to mention I had this with sliced banana. Altogether a pleasant bowlful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...