review: Special K -- cinnamon pecan

Sheesh...one minute there's nothing new and then all of a sudden there's a cereal backlog. So today I decided to go with the cinnamon pecan Special K. I eat several flavors of Special K, with the exceptions of original, Protein Plus, and Fruit & Yogurt (tried it once, wasn't impressed). I also like the granola; it doesn't feel like it's weighed down with crap. Oh, and I don't eat the Red Berries, either. If I want strawberries in my cereal, I prefer actual strawberries.

Now I'm rambling, mostly to lengthen this entry. How'd you guess? So you know the Special K basics: rice flake cereal, kind of plain. This one has a light coating of cinnamon--which seems just about right for a Special K. You wouldn't expect the flavor to be as strong as the Cinnamon Roll Mini-Wheats or the Cinnabon cereal, and it isn't. I don't think the pecans are flavored, either. If they are, it's just from being mixed in the box with the flakes.

Do I like it? Yeah, as much as I like anything when its turn comes around. I don't like to eat the same thing too often. Also, with the Special K cereals I have the option of mixing it with other cereals or not. Whatever needs to be eaten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...