review (sort of): Archer Farms Pumpkin Spice cereal

I wasn't exactly sure how to categorize this because I don't eat it in the traditional cereal sense; I like to mix it with granola (in this case, maple brown sugar) for my yogurt. But I think it's a good combination and the flavors complement each other well. The Pumpkin Spice cereal, from what I can tell, is a mixture of crispy wheat flakes (think Special K-ish), a little bit of an oat cluster, and raisins. Now I don't remember the raisins from the last time I had this but that was a year ago so I suppose they were in there all along.

As for the flavor, it's a very mild spice. I actually thought it had more flavor but that's okay, the maple and brown sugar definitely pick up the slack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...