breakfast bites

I didn't think I'd be able to carve out the time to blog today but here I am, so...

I was out of town for a night, so, as I usually do, I picked up some yogurt for breakfast the next morning. What I didn't know was that Kroger doesn't sell singles of my brand, so I had to substitute. I decided to go with Kroger's brand of lite yogurt--which shall henceforth be known as Krogurt, because it's funnier--and cross my fingers. The ingredients were comparable and the price was reasonable, also a bonus. The round container was more conducive to pouring in granola; the color of the strawberry banana Krogurt was darker. I think the flavor was more on the strawberry side. Whatever; the important thing was that it didn't upset my stomach.

Speaking of which--well, okay, this actually doesn't really have anything to do with that--I just tried Total's new cinnamon raisin bread. It's not a swirled bread so it doesn't have a whole lot of flavor. But if you like your raisin bread (or just have a craving for something) on the bland side, you're in luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun on a bun...